Tuesday, June 27, 2006

cultural exchange...

Gimme Your Stuff is this amazing stuff exchanging blog, and we have decided to take part. I plan on exchanging all sorts of handmade items by different indie artist whose work I carry in the shop. Stationery, jewelry, accessories, as well as some good old Oregon-specific treats! I will even send some yarn I've spun, and something knitted...
I hope to exchange with someone who is interested in these kind of items...I've dreamt of living in Sweden, Norway, Finalnd, Scotland, Ireland, France, and Australia...so exchanges from these places would be totally amazing!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Oregan specific treats? Handspun yarn? Gimme, gimme, gimme! I have some great pattern books and magazines, or other goodies!
email me alisonkuela at yahoo dot co dot uk and we'll sort it out.

4:12 AM  
Blogger kwoozy said...

Ooh... I just found out about GimmeYourStuff and browse onto you. I would so love some handmade stationery.

I am in Australia and can swap you Aussie goodies. Can also do handmade items - check out my blog/flickr.

I am not yet on GimmeYourStuff but will be soon. Please email me back if interested (you should get the email through blogger from this comment). Or leave a comment on my blog.

5:08 AM  
Blogger pinupmommy said...

Would you be interested to swap with me?
http://xxpinupmommyxx.vox.com/library/post/gimme-your-stuff.html

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home