Sunday, July 09, 2006

I like red shoes...




Hello There!
Here is a pic of my fancy new red shoes, and myself in a *ahem* borrowed Trashy Diva dress (get your own at Duchess!) I figured it was high time that you knew what I look like..that way when you come into the shop you can say, "Hiya Brooke!".
The BIG news around here is that we are *quite* close to having our custom stationery lines up and running...So, very soon you shall be able to come in and order letterpressed wedding, baby, and personalized stationery suites. Eek! Isn't this exciting?!

1 Comments:

Blogger STL said...

Enjoyable visit to your blog! We hope you will come to my shopping site Enduring Collections. We are a portal to over 500 merchants you will recognize. A perfect department store site for all your needs. Whether you are shopping for pet supplies or other fine merchandise, the chances are you will find it here.

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home